Water Damage Restoration
One of every homeowner’s worst nightmares is coming home to a flooded basement—or worse. Whether you need help at 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning, Smith & Son’s Contracting will be there to help. We offer 24/7 home emergency service and return every call within minutes. Our licensed and insured professionals will work with you throughout all of our water damage restoration services and serve as a bridge between you and your insurance company. If you’re ready to get the water out and your normal daily life back in, give Smith & Son’s Contracting a call today.
What Types of Water Damage Restoration Can We Handle?
Water damage can occur as a result of many different issues in your home. Our trained professionals can remove the water, restore your property, and help fix the problem that started the flooding in the first place. We have experience with all of the following and more—just ask!
Whether it’s a crack in your foundation, a damaged water heater or sump pump, or poor drainage leading to your basement flooding, leaving the problem will just create more problems in the future. Structural damage and mold can be stopped before they begin with the proper restoration services.
Leaking pipes can cause a mess wherever they are located, whether it’s your kitchen or your bathroom. Even small puddles over time can lead to major mold removal and remediation in the future if you don’t take care of the issue immediately. We will thoroughly check the surrounding area for any more water or damage, remove all traces of moisture, and restore any damage. Our trained plumbers can also identify the problem with your pipes and repair them, without you needing to dial another number.
A broken washing machine or malfunctioning dishwasher does more than just cause a mess on your floor. The professionals at Smith & Son’s can clean up the mess, assess the problem, and restore your kitchen floor back to a clean sparkle.
Hurricane or Storm Damage
Disaster restoration and cleanup services can involve the outside and inside of your home, depending on the severity of the damage. We offer 24/7 service that includes board up services, detailed industry-leading estimates, emergency water restoration, disaster cleanup services, and work with your insurance company and adjustor on your behalf. When you are feeling vulnerable after a major storm, Smith & Son’s is always there to help.
Water Damage Restoration Services
Thanks to our 30+ years in the restoration industry, we are able to expertly restore every type of water damage. Our water damage restoration services include:
- A detailed line-by-line estimate made using industry-leading software used by almost all major insurance companies. The estimate will note every service and product used throughout the restoration process and the associated cost, so you will never need to worry about dishonest pricing or hidden fees.
- An examination of the water flooding your home to ensure it is properly handled. This is especially important during disaster storm damage repair and cases where sewer backup may be involved.
- The removal of all of the water flooding your home with inspection to ensure it hasn’t seeped anywhere else.
- A thorough drying of the flooded area.
- Restoration of your property and the contents of the affected area to guard against mold growth or health hazards.
- One on one work with your insurance company and adjustor to ensure that you get all that your policy promises. We know the ins and outs of the insurance industry, so we know what they want and how to maximize your benefits.
- Top-notch customer service and unrivaled professionalism that will leave you coming back for more.
Water Damage Restoration Services from Smith & Son’s Contracting
If you are ready for expert water damage restoration services at any time of day, Smith & Son’s Contracting has the expertise, quality, and experience in the restoration and insurance industries you need. We don’t settle for less, and you shouldn’t either. For an exceptional job at an honest price throughout the state of Maryland and Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, and Howard County, give us a call today at (410) 360-5252 or 1-800-246-3782 for 24/7 insurance home emergency service.